Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Note from Jack Scott

My life continues to be one foot on firm ground and one on an ice flow. The good news is that I am feeling better and better.  I am able to read again and think again, so that has been good for me. Best of all, I'm walking again and that is really great.

The only thing is I have just not had the inspiration or the wit to finish Part II of What I've Learned Along the Way, but I think I'm getting close.

I am pleased to see that even though I've not been able to post any blog pieces for quite some time about 10,000 readers a month are looking at the older articles. I appreciate that very much.

Hope to get back soon.

Jack Scott

2 comments:

  1. God bless you and wishing you the very best of luck>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news. I come here every day hoping for good news from you. Those of us who have down that path and back understand. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I deeply regret that I must reinstate the verification process for those who want to leave comments on my blog. This is due to the intolerable amount of spam that spammers are attempting to leave on the blog.

At the same time I am changing settings so that those of you who have a Google Blogger ID or other recognized blogger ID will not have to have your comments moderated. My hope is this will encourage more readers to take the time to comment. The fact is I want to read comments with those of you who disagree with me as well as those of you who agree with me. All I ask is that you keep your comments clean and non-threatening.

The only reason I take the time to write this blog is to spur your thoughts and comments. Please do not let the spammers cause you not to comment. I know entering the verification words and numbers is a pain in the ass, but I hope you will not let the spammers cause you not to comment.

I still very much look forward to hearing from you.

Jack Scott

Anyone can comment on what I write in this blog. Regretfully, the recent amount of spam in my email account as required that I reinstate the word verification process for comments which I personally hate.

But at the same time I have loosened the comment moderation process so that those of you who have a Google Blogger ID or other recognized blogger ID will no longer need to wait for your comment to be moderated. I'm hoping this will tempt you to take the trouble to comment.

The truth is I want respectful comments both from those who agree with me and those who do not. All I as is that you keep comments to the point, clean and non-threatenting.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott