Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thought And Wisdom From The Huffington Post

From time to time I find blog posts that are filled with what I consider to be great wisdom which inspire me to an enhanced level of thoughtfulness. Some of these blogs come from my own fellow bloggers who are members of my own blog roll. Others come from the Huffington Post.

It seems I go for periods of weeks and find nothing that interests me enough to note it in the section of my blog entitled "Of Interest to Bisexual Men from The Huffington Post." (See the Right Hand Column, 7th Block) Other times I see so much of interest to me that I can't decide what to include and what not to include. Today was the latter kind of day. There was much I found of great interest. I hope you will take the time to read them all, but "Homophibia" is a must read. Don't miss it.

Since the blogs that make it to "Of Interest to Bisexual Men from The Huffington Post" come on an irregular basis, I have started adding the post date to the title to help you see what is current. Most of the blogs are actually timeless in nature. Their words of wisdom and interest remain timely and worthy of consideration long after the date they are posted. Yet, Blogger.com, while it keeps all the links to all the blogs will only let me display 10 in the Block. To get around that I have created a Page entitled "Huffington Post" Archive. You'll see it at the top of the Home Page of this blog. The archive will list all the blogs which have at one time been in the top 10 in  "Of Interest to Bisexual Men from The Huffington Post."


As with anything that appears in this blog, I am always interested in your thoughts and your comments. I like it best when you comment using an on line ID that I can respond to, but you are welcome to respond anonymously. Either way your honest opinions and thoughts are important to me. I blog because I think, but just because I think does not mean there aren't new thoughts for me to consider. That's where you come in.


Thanks to all of you who support this blog and a special thanks to all of you who have shared it with your friends.


Jack Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

I deeply regret that I must reinstate the verification process for those who want to leave comments on my blog. This is due to the intolerable amount of spam that spammers are attempting to leave on the blog.

At the same time I am changing settings so that those of you who have a Google Blogger ID or other recognized blogger ID will not have to have your comments moderated. My hope is this will encourage more readers to take the time to comment. The fact is I want to read comments with those of you who disagree with me as well as those of you who agree with me. All I ask is that you keep your comments clean and non-threatening.

The only reason I take the time to write this blog is to spur your thoughts and comments. Please do not let the spammers cause you not to comment. I know entering the verification words and numbers is a pain in the ass, but I hope you will not let the spammers cause you not to comment.

I still very much look forward to hearing from you.

Jack Scott

Anyone can comment on what I write in this blog. Regretfully, the recent amount of spam in my email account as required that I reinstate the word verification process for comments which I personally hate.

But at the same time I have loosened the comment moderation process so that those of you who have a Google Blogger ID or other recognized blogger ID will no longer need to wait for your comment to be moderated. I'm hoping this will tempt you to take the trouble to comment.

The truth is I want respectful comments both from those who agree with me and those who do not. All I as is that you keep comments to the point, clean and non-threatenting.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott