Friday, February 27, 2015

Googles New Rules and Bisexual Buddies Picture Blog

By definition, one of the blogs at which Google is launching a direct hit is "Jack Scotts Bisexual Buddies Pictures." It is loaded with nothing but XXX pictures of hot guys.

Though the blog has been only an archive for several months due to my sickness, about 150 people a day still access the blog. Frankly, I am at a loss as what I should do about the picture blog, but something must be done before March 23, 2015. The easiest thing to do would be just to delete it. I could also let Google take it private, but I am hesitant to do that for two reasons:
     1. They might lump BisexualBuddies Blog in with the picture blog and make them both private.
     2. If the blog goes private everyone would have to ask permission to see it, and I just don't think that would work. Viewers would most likely drop to almost nothing.

If any of you have suggestions, I be glad to consider them. A private server would be great, but it would have to have sufficient bandwidth and an owner willing to lend space. I don't have such a server.

There are some really great pictures in the blog I have collected for years. I personally hate to loose them, but I see no other solution. I don't have the personal space to archive them. Even if someone else does I'm not sure they could all be downloaded to another personal archive by March 23rd. Again, if anyone knows how to bring such a personal archive about, let me know.

Again, as with the written blog, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but Google has left all of us with few good choices.

Jack Scott

3 comments:

  1. Tumblr is the web's picture archive. You'll get much more traffic there than you've gotten on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest in peace Mr.Scott. Your wisdom and love won't ever be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

I deeply regret that I must reinstate the verification process for those who want to leave comments on my blog. This is due to the intolerable amount of spam that spammers are attempting to leave on the blog.

At the same time I am changing settings so that those of you who have a Google Blogger ID or other recognized blogger ID will not have to have your comments moderated. My hope is this will encourage more readers to take the time to comment. The fact is I want to read comments with those of you who disagree with me as well as those of you who agree with me. All I ask is that you keep your comments clean and non-threatening.

The only reason I take the time to write this blog is to spur your thoughts and comments. Please do not let the spammers cause you not to comment. I know entering the verification words and numbers is a pain in the ass, but I hope you will not let the spammers cause you not to comment.

I still very much look forward to hearing from you.

Jack Scott

Anyone can comment on what I write in this blog. Regretfully, the recent amount of spam in my email account as required that I reinstate the word verification process for comments which I personally hate.

But at the same time I have loosened the comment moderation process so that those of you who have a Google Blogger ID or other recognized blogger ID will no longer need to wait for your comment to be moderated. I'm hoping this will tempt you to take the trouble to comment.

The truth is I want respectful comments both from those who agree with me and those who do not. All I as is that you keep comments to the point, clean and non-threatenting.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott